This home offers a main floor master with a loft and 1/2 bath. Sleeps 6.
Main floor master offers a Queen bed and plenty of storage space.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Two pet limit. Must make reservation for your pet.Two pet limit. Must make reservation for your pet.
No smoking - Outdoors only please.Outdoors only please.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Cancellations outside of 60 days will receive a refund minus $25.00 for processing and administrative fees. Inside of 60 days full balance is due.
- Reservations are not held or secure until we receive your Deposit and Completed Rental Agreement which is attached.
It’s been said, the ORV trails on Drummond Island are some of the most scenic and rugged trails the State of Michigan has to offer an off-road enthusiast. With over 117 miles of trail laid out in a closed loop system, Drummond’s DNR sponsored, ORV trails/routes provide a wide range of riding opportunities.
Winter life on Drummond Island is a wonderful adventure that the whole family can enjoy. The number of activities is endless. There is snowmobiling, ice fishing, cross-country skiing, and Siberian Husky dog sled races, just to mention a few. If you are looking for a great place to ride your snow sled, Drummond Island should be your #1 choice. You can ride nearly 80 miles of trails and much of the time you don’t have to be bothered by the crowds. The nice thing about the trails is that the Drummond Island Grooming Association has two grooming machines that maintain the trails in excellent riding conditions. The trails on the island are open from December 1 thru March 31