Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 9)
king · double
king · single
king (2) · single (2)
Bathrooms: 3, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · outdoor shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - With pre approval from home owner. Additional feesWith pre approval from home owner. Additional fees
Max guests: 9
- IMPORTANT...Septic system-- means no flushing of feminine products or any products other than toilet paper.
- For cell phone signal, booster for Verizon Wireless provided for phone calls, so only Verizon cell phone signals work on property. WiFi available
- Wifi works with ALL mobile devices and services.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Mimi WacholderAsk a question
About Mimi Wacholder
I moved to Lake Placid from NYC 20 years ago and have raised 3 boys in this beautiful part of the world. Happy to share some of our beauty and serenity and wooded peace with our guests.
Why Mimi Wacholder chose Town of North Elba
Lake Placid is filled with non-stop activities and amazing scenic splendor. This home has it all, a beautiful retreat in the forest just minutes to town. Enjoy the fire pit and tree house and peace and quiet of the Adirondacks with access to endless trails right from the house.
What makes this House unique
Dirt road and quiet area. Sounds of owls and crickets, no road noise or light pollution, only stars and moonlight. Dirt road great for walks and strolls with pets Very private property close to downtown Lake Placid--huge great room perfect for family meals and hanging out. Endless miles of hiking and skiing right from house.