A modern bright apartment privately located in the secure South Eastern precinct of Adelaide city within walking distance of vibrant Hutt Street filled with well-known cafes, restaurants and pubs like Chianti, Goodlife Modern Organic Pizza, House of Chow and more. Hutt Street is one of Adelaide's leading 'eat streets' located on the edge of the city centre commonly known as Rundle Mall.
This newly refurbished 3 bedrooms apartment has a main bedroom with en-suite, built-in wardrobe with mirror, new queen size bed and sliding door to balcony. Bedroom 2 offers a new queen size bed and bedroom 3 hosts a new single bed. The kitchen has all cooking utensils and more this apartment can offer.
The apartment also has a spacious open plan living space with reverse cycle air-conditioning, a private balcony and a secure underground car park.
The 2nd bathroom is featuring a toilet, bath, shower and laundry with washing machine and dryer and all the washing facilities for guest convenience.
• Free ultra fast Wi-Fi (90 MB download and 5 MB upload) with unlimited data usage
• Free secure underground car park
• Free full size tennis court
• Common BBQ facilities operates with coins
• Outdoor sitting is available for guests enjoyment
I am available to reach during your stay, please call, text or email for a prompt response.
Other things to note
• The apartment is on ground floor with wheelchair access to the entrance door.
• Relax on the front balcony while the family or other guests play tennis or you can gaze into the lively surroundings on the private balcony at the back.
• All appliances, including reverse cycle air conditioner and lights must be turned off on leaving the property.
• The apartment is self check-in with lockbox.
• Getting around Adelaide airport is around 8 km away, a taxi ride is recommended which costs approx. AU$25.
• There is also a shuttle bus which is recommended for larger groups or those travelling with more luggage.
• For exploring the city, the Free City Loop bus number 98 and 99 stops in Hurtle Square just across from the apartment and connect with the train, tram and other buses.
• Alternatively, exploring by foot is easy with city shops and numerous cafes being less than 10 minutes away. The central bus station is located around 1 km away for exploring further out.