Secluded cottage by the sea
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - not suitable for toddlers because of steep stairsnot suitable for toddlers because of steep stairs
No pets - small pets OK small pets OK
Parties/events allowed - small gatherings OK, large parties notsmall gatherings OK, large parties not
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- please take rubbish to tip [Killiecrankie transfer station] when leaving
- please always close the gate to keep out the wallabies and wombats
- please conserve water - there is only one [large] water tank,
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
For more information and services, check out couple of the websites associated with Flinders Island:
Pavla Miller & Sharon Blyth
- english, french, Czech
About Pavla Miller & Sharon Blyth
I am a semi-retired academic, and live half-time in Melbourne and half-time on Flinders Island. The property was purchased for my partner's children and grandchildren. For the next couple of years, they will not be able to visit often, or at all, and so the cottage is up for rent.
Pavla Miller & Sharon Blyth purchased this Cottage in 2018
Why Pavla Miller & Sharon Blyth chose Killiecrankie
The modest cottage is a remarkably friendly and calming place. We fell in love with it the moment we stepped in. I hope you will like it too.