"Narragundah" has been in our family for over 45 years and is our treasured farm. A Rustic log cabin, quietly situated on 100 acres of snow gums and wildlife.
With its western orientation it takes in sweeping views of snow capped ranges creating amazing sunsets.
Perfect for couples or for families wanting a quiet getaway or to explore the natural beauty of the Australian bush and native animals. Usual company are Kangaroos, Wallabies, Wombats- sometimes Emus and Echidna's.
Perfectly located just 23mins from Thredbo, 10 minutes to the Ski Tube accessing Perisher, 15 minutes from Jindabyne for all shopping needs.
Narragundah is our home away from home and we welcome you to enjoy all the aspects that we love about it. This is not a hotel, it is a home to be enjoyed.
GOOD TO KNOW information;
* 4 nights minimum stay, 7 nights minimum during school holidays.
* Check in is 4pm, Check Out is 10am.
* We ask that the house is left in a tidy condition on departure, dishwasher unpacked, kitchen neat and tidy with rubbish taken out. Furniture placed back into original position if moved.
* NO Parties & NO smoking inside.
* 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Toilet, Living and Kitchen area.
Bed 1 - Queen, closet, dresser, view
Bed 2 - Queen, closet, dresser, view
Bed 3 - Bunks, Single & 2 trundles
* Laundry with Drying room.
* Plenty of Parking with level access
* We live in Sydney and are available for any questions, we also have someone locally who can help with any requirements.
Things to NOTE.
1. There is a water Dam on the property that is NOT fenced, please keep pets and children under supervision at all times.
2. The 100 acre property is fenced, however it is not fenced with the intention to keep children or pets contained, only wild-stock, so please keep them under your supervision at all times.
3. It is a dirt /gravel Road from The Alpine Way to the house, approximately 2.5km, the dirt road to the house is well maintained, however can become slippery in Snow or heavy rain, ALL Wheel drive or 4WD is recommended, however not required.
4. The house uses Tank Water only, no town water, there is only one tank, so please use water conservatively.
5. The fire wood - cut from the property, is available for your use throughout your stay.
6. The house has underfloor heating, please follow our guide on what settings are appropriate during your stay.
7. There is outdoor furniture available, including a hammock for guests to enjoy
8. There is a bush BBQ area available - very basic however we enjoy the use of it. Located just below the house in the natural rocks, all you need are fire building skills.
9. The pantry is a use and replace pantry, please feel free to use what is available and replace when consumed. We love cooking, so you should find the basics plus more!
10. Please place rubbish in bins provided to avoid native animals making a mess.