A spacious house with plenty of room to enjoy your holiday with more than one family. There are two large indoor lounges as well as an outdoor entertaining area so there is ample space to accommodate groups of guests.
The pool and large garden provide a great space for fun family activities such as cricket, croquet or a simple picnic on the grass.
Wake up to birds and Kangaroos on the lawn in the morning and enjoy the peace throughout the day.
The short drive to the beautiful beaches in the area means you have easy access to beaches yet are able to escape the crowds and enjoy the peace of a large and private property.
The ground level has no stairs and is wheelchair accessible.
The rooms on the main lower level are as follows:
- Large open plan living area consisting of the dining room (seats up to 12), lounge and kitchen
- Second lounge with TV and kids toys
- En-suite bedroom with queen bed
- Bedroom with queen bed
- Bedroom with the option of two king singles or a king bed
- Kids room with 2 sets of bunks (sleeps 4)
- Bathroom (shower and bath) plus a separate toilet
- Upstairs ensuite with a queen bed
There is one set of stairs going up to another ensuite bedroom (bathroom has a shower but no bath) with an outside balcony area.
The outdoor entertaining area has comfortable lounge seating and overlooks the swimming pool.
There is plenty of parking for multiple cars.
Please note the following -
- There is an unfenced dam on the property so children who cannot swim need to be watched closely
- Woolworths Foster delivers to the property
- The property manager lives in a separate flat on the property so is available to help with anything during your stay
- Fire wood can be supplied at an additional cost