Immerse yourself in this gorgeously renovated beachside house, spaciously laid out over 2 levels. Be taken away by its luxe tropical styling with a vintage twist, natural furnishings and fixtures to give you that real holiday feel. You will not want for anything
Centrally located in walking distance to Wooli Main Beach, River and Boat Moorings, Bowling Club, Little Fish Espresso Caf, Oyster Supply, Playground, Skate Park, Tennis Courts, Boat Hire and Massage, Medical and Natural Therapy rooms. You are only a short drive to General Store/Service Station, Wooli Patrolled beaches (holidays only) and the calm waters at the mouth of the Wooli River plus the beaches of Minnie Waters and Diggers Camp. The Wooli Pub courtesy bus will also collect you from the front door and drop you home!
The house boasts an excellent layout for large or multiple families or friends sharing with 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with full bath), 2 comfortable living areas, an open plan kitchen with island bench seating, 2 x outdoor deck areas facing east for dining, BBQing, and entertaining, a fully fenced backyard framed with lush tropical gardens outdoor shower, you'll find this stylish property a joy to relax and entertain in The thoughtful fit out will ensure your stay is like a home away from home
Sun yourself on the outdoor sun lounges and bean bags as the yard is private and overlooks the protected sand dunes and vegetation. The fenced backyard has gate access to the beach walkway
With loads of indoor/outdoor spaces and activities for guests to unwind, White Haven will ensure you are on holiday the moment you arrive.
- 4 spacious bedrooms sleeping 8 adults comfortably or potentially 9 people depending on Adult/Child ratio.
Bedroom 1 = 1 Queen Master Bed
Bedroom 2 = 2 x Single Beds
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Bunk Beds + 1 Single Long Bed (Top bunk bed to be slept in by a child under 12yo only)
Bedroom 4 = 1 Queen Bed
- All beds are made with doona & doona cover, pillows and blankets
- Views of the Ocean and River are offered from the top-level living, dining and bedrooms.
- Fully equipped kitchen - electric oven/gas stove top, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Aldi Coffee Machine (Aldi pods only to be used),
- Digital SMART LED flat screen TVs, blue tooth stereo systems and portable speaker to play radio, CD and iPod cord connections, DVD players and a selection of books, magazines, DVDs, puzzles and board games
- Open plan dining room with large timber dining table to seat 8 people
- 1 x full bathroom on level 2 includes shower, toilet, bath and basin
- 1 half bathroom on level 1 includes shower, toilet and basin
- Outdoor shower to wash off from the beach
- 2 x large entertaining decks
- Top deck is fitted with a retractable awning providing additional shade over the dining area during the day. The awnings sensor is remote controlled and preprogramed to automatically retract to meet changing weather conditions.
- Gas BBQ
- Laundry - front loader, dryer, iron & cloths airer
- Portable radiator oil heaters available for winter
- Plantation shutters and window coverings on all main windows and doors for privacy/airflow
- Fully screened
- Internal staircase with lockable child proof gate at the top
- Double carport (approx. 2.4m H x 7m W x 7m D)
- Storage for bikes, outdoor games, water activities, fishing rods. Guests are most welcome to store surfboards, water craft and fishing equipment here during your stay (not inside please!)
- Boat washing facilities available in the carport (hose & tap access)
Recreation at Wooli:
*Walk the Rock Wall Pier
*Kayak along the River
*Bike Ride Through the easy Terrain of the Village
*Paddle in the protected Sandy Bay where the River meets the Ocean.
*Swim or Boogie Board at Wooli Beach (area is flagged in Peak Seasons)
*4WD along the Sandy Shores of the Beach
*Snorkel amongst the amazing Sea Life at the Solitary Islands or the Enchanting Rock Wall
*Take a Scuba Diving Tour
*Fish off the Rocks, Beach or Deep Sea
*Explore the Yuraygir National Park
*Enjoy a Game of Tennis at the local court
*Picnic at one of the many Picnic Grounds around the Village
*Take a walk with the Kids to the Local Park
- Maximum 2 pets are welcome provided they are kept OUTSIDE at all times (please bring your own pet bedding, leads and bowls etc). The back yard is securely fenced to 1 metre.
*** Please indicate on your booking if you plan to bring your pet***
A lot of love has gone into this renovation, we hope you enjoy the house with its amazing wallpaper, furniture, artwork, lighting and nautical vintage finds on your holiday like we do. The Owners xxx
What you need to bring:
Linen (sheets & towels) are not provided.. All beds are made up with protector, pillows and bed coverings BYO correct linen for bedding or Order Online from Yuraygir Holiday Hire - for details please contact Clarence Holiday Coast Real Estate or Awhimaway
Only 1 toilet roll is supplied for each toilet so bring more!
Aldi Coffee Pods and dishwasher tablets limited supply is provided on arrival