This could be the best value on the Beach! Ocean Front and Pet Friendly!!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets must be house trained and stay off beddingPets must be house trained and stay off bedding
No parties/events - No Parties! No loud music after 9 PMNo Parties! No loud music after 9 PM
No smoking - Please smoke outside only!Please smoke outside only!
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Possible Extra Charges: Cleaning fee of $99 to remove pet hair from bedding or furniture Early Check-In $75 Late Check-Out $75 (if available)
- Pet Fee is $59 If not disclosed prior to your stay, the pet fee is $200 Pets must be house trained and stay off of bedding and furniture
- Check Out is 10 AM. A fee of $45 per hour is charged beginning at 10:05 AM We can not keep the cleaners waiting!
This is a historic and eclectic area. It features architecture from older homes (like ours) to large waterfront Mansions! It is a jewel of an area only recently discovered to be a vacation destination. Welcome to Historic Ocean View on the Chesapeake Bay.
George and Kathleen
About George and Kathleen
George and Kathleen are so proud to offer our Rustic Beach Cottage to you and your family to make lasting vacation memories.
George and Kathleen purchased this Cottage in 2016
Why George and Kathleen chose Cottage Line
This Rustic little apartment is situated in a residential area and is right on the beach. This is not a place for parties. It's a place for gentle relaxation while listening to the Chesapeake Bay as it washes away your daily stresses.
What makes this Cottage unique
Did I mention that this is a waterfront unit? Just a few sips of coffee and you are on the beach ready to fish or just run and play, for you and your little 4 legged friends! (And the little two legged ones!!). The beach is also pet friendly. Keep them on a leash between 10 am and 5 pm.