Set on a quiet lane behind the buzzing shopping strip of Darling Street, this heritage cottage provides a chance to enjoy one of Sydney’s best neighbourhoods like a local. Balmain’s famed cafes, restaurants, markets and parks are only a stroll away. Appreciate the city views from the edge of the harbour before getting some refreshments at a 100-year-old sandstone pub. Back at home, you’ll find the same sense of history, but with modern comforts like a gourmet kitchen and designer furniture.
This home’s modest frontage conceals a spacious living and dining area downstairs, accessed via a spiral staircase. The kitchen abuts the sunny courtyard, which is a great space for entertaining and relaxing alike. Upstairs, the two queen bedrooms are comfortable and airy.
- Heritage touches, including exposed sandstone, fireplace, beams
- Sunny courtyard with outdoor living setting
- Washing machine and drying rack provided
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Hotel-quality linen and towels
- Wi-Fi provided
- Unlimited on-street parking
- Flat-screen TV
- Fireplace and comfy fabric lounge
- Dining setting for six
- One large bathroom with soaking tub and indoor plants
- One WC
- Hair dryer and travel essentials provided
- Two queen bedrooms, one with balcony and courtyard views
- Gas cooktop
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
- Courtyard access
- Breakfast bar
- Coffee machine
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.