- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 6
- ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ALLOWED NO VISITORS IN THE HOUSE OR ON THE
- NO SMOKING IN ROOMS, BUT ON TERRACE
- PLEASE DO NOT TAKE BATH TOWELS TO BEACH, ASK FOR BEACH TOWELS
- english, german
About Brigitte Maronie
Hi, I am Brigitte, a German national from Berlin and came to St.Lucia in 1978. I instantly fell in love with this beautiful island and live here since then. I started my guesthouse business in 1991 and still successfully running it together with my housekeeper Noelita and gardener Louis up to today. I am a quite knowledgable host, have been working in the tourism industry in various hotels, as a representative for German tour operators and the German airline CONDOR. We welcome tourists from all over the world at “Villa Caribbean Dream”.
Brigitte Maronie purchased this guest house/pension in 1991
Why Brigitte Maronie chose Vieux Fort
I have built our guesthouse "Villa Caribbean Dream" in 1991 by ourselves. I was fascinated of the beautiful area of Moule-a-chique, a hill overlooking the town of Vieux-Fort. From the top of this hill with the second highest light house in the world overlooks you have a fantastic view of the whole south of the island. Our guests like to hike up to this area from our house in the mornings or late afternoons to make pictures and enjoy the stunning views.
What makes this guest house/pension unique
Our stunning views from the terrace of my guesthouse are priceless!!