Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Shower · Bidet
Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children over age 6 allowed for up to 30 nights.Children over age 6 allowed for up to 30 nights.
Pets allowed - One dog is allowed with pet fee—sorry, no cats.One dog is allowed with pet fee—sorry, no cats.
No smoking - Violators incur $250 added cleaning fee. Violators incur $250 added cleaning fee.
Max guests: 4
- Refunds: In event of cancellation we refund rent for any night(s) we are able to re-rent, less 1 night’s rent per new reservation.
Hosted by Joel AckermanAsk a question
About Joel Ackerman
Dee and Joel Ackerman live near Atlanta GA, and enjoy travelling around the country and the world. We love the lifestyle in The Villages, and after visiting a number of times, bought our first home in The Villages, the 1BR/1BA Villa Bella Vita in the Village of Ashland (Property #4741713 — https://t.hmwy.io/hjFWI7KUgY ) to share the lifestyle with others who also would enjoy this fabulous retirement community.
Joel Ackerman purchased this House in 2019
Why Joel Ackerman chose Duval
There are thousands of homes in the area. We wanted a home that was comfortable, clean, and livable in a relaxed and casual way, and also dog friendly (for Belle, our Great Pyrenees and sometimes fellow-traveler). This home fit the bill. We updated it. Changed out the floors, painted throughout, and Dee (a retired interior designer) decorated it for comfort and style. We like to park the car and get around by golf cart, so we added a cart you can use along with amenities like a barbecue grill on the patio, and a comfortable table and 6 chairs on the lanai. With so much to do, this area is ideal for mature adults. You will have access to the 50+ executive golf courses and four championship courses just to start. Tennis, Pickleball, cycling, many area pools and rec centers are also available for your use. And there are over 3000 clubs and interest groups to join and enjoy.
What makes this House unique
* Happy, easy living. It's open, light and bright, and we've tried to make everything easy for you. * Great for 2 couples: Its a 2BR/2BA, but lives like it has 2 Masters. King beds with new mattresses in both. Big living area, dining table for 4 plus 2 at the bar, 6 more on the lanai if you have a large crowd. * Clean and comfy: We got rid of the carpet and put in new wood-like floors everywhere. New mattresses on the king beds in July '19, and all new linens and towels. * All the day-to-day amenities: We stay here too, so we made sure everything you need is here, from filtered water, to coffee (including a starter set of filters and coffee), to all the cookware and dishes you will need to cook dinner. Beyond the kitchen, there's a washer/dryer, vacuum, and all the other daily conveniences to keep you going. Park the car in the garage and tool around in our golf cart like native Villagers do!