2000 Sqr ft, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, West LR easy hwy access
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Infants possible with prior approval Infants possible with prior approval
No pets - Please don't ask this is firm policy Please don't ask this is firm policy
No parties/events - A few guests for visiting is fine but keep to minA few guests for visiting is fine but keep to min
No smoking - Includes vapingIncludes vaping
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Sofa is not designed for sleeping. Sofa is not designed for sleeping.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Parking is limited 1 garage space 1 st space Parking is limited 1 garage space 1 st space
- Please NO food or drink upstairs except water. This is an adult only property all guests 18 or older Some exceptions maybe made w/ prior approval.
- During Covid we will not host travelers from states with high numbers top 10. No rental to local residents local with im a 50 mile radius.
- I.D must be provide to us directly in order to rent if not comfortable providing we understand but this is a private neighborhood and is required.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Just cpl mins from local comedy club, Movie theater, restaurants, Pinnaacle Mnt state park is about 10 mins as well as Big Dam Bridge., Cooks Landing, Murray Park. 15 mins to Burns Park NLR
About Jory Williams
We are a couple who enjoys traveling ourselves we attend many hot rod shows in our '52 Ford F1 pickup as well as some leisure and business travel. We enjoy treasure hunting, music. and great food Having stayed in other locations through home away we want to deliver the same experience we appreciate when on the road while hopefully also providing some extras.
Jory Williams purchased this House in 2019
Why Jory Williams chose Little Rock
Wife (Jory) is from Little Rock and travels back often so we like having a place to call home while we are there. Love this quiet private little area of this neighborhood and the central location.
What makes this House unique
This home has lots of vintage charm and well built. Nice cozy shaded yard with back deck area accessible from master bedroom. We have completely remodeled this home with a fresher more up to date style while still incorporating some vintage touches to maintain that southern charm. Sits backed up to green space in a quiet private neighborhood with close knit neighbors.