Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 5)
queen · single (2)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoke-free apartment, you can smoke on the terraceSmoke-free apartment, you can smoke on the terrace
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Notice: Price for one night stay is +30%. For two or more nights stay standard price applies. Arrivals after 23:00 are surcharged 15 EUR
- This is a smoke-free apartment, but you can smoke on the terrace. Unfortunately this apartment is not suitable for pets.
- We expect normal house behaviour - please watch out not to break anything, leave the apartment tidy as you found it and don't make noise.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Croatian Tourism Association (HUT – Croatia)
Follows regional health guidelines: SG Clean (Singapore)
Hosted by Toni B.Ask a question
About Toni B.
I'm friendly and positive person. When I travel somewhere I like to feel like being at home, so I love to help you feel the same. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world. I find it fascinating and I love to share my knowledge with others. I'm more than happy to help you with any information about the local area or general questions. If you don't need my assistance I'll let you enjoy your vacation without any interruptions.
Why Toni B. chose Split
Enjoy in this excellent classy apartmentwith the terrace in the center of Split
What makes this Apartment unique
It has a large shaded 20 m2 terrace with table and chairs so you can fully enjoy your vacation. It's newly refurbished andjust three minutes walking to the seafront and the Diocletian's Palace. Despite being close to all events it's in a quiet area, ideal for enjoying your holiday or bussiness trip.
- english, Croatian, croatian