About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Cot · Twin/Single · Queen
Cot · Queen
Bidet · Toilet · Shower · Bath with shower
Bidet · Toilet · Shower
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
Hosted by CeciliaAsk a question
I am an Italian National working in the UK & teaching English in Italian schools. We spent many years looking for the perfect location and enjoy the Panoramic views from Balcony & Portico. We love taking day/evening trips to Venice, Verona, Lake Garda & Mountains. Locally my daughter and I cannot resist visiting Noventa and Montagnana Markets and enjoying an Aperol Spritz with our finds beside us.
Why Cecilia chose Sossano
My Father was born nearby and I have always found the Veneto Region so Culturely Rich, from Architecture to Folklore. I love this area as there is so much to see, do and taste. We visit the local Wine Cantinas for Venetos Prosecco, Pino Grigio with Soave being a short drive. As a family we take in the local Festa & Sagra that are so well attended and a great way to spend an evening (see Facebook page: Villa Berici & local posters for details).
What makes this Villa unique
The Location of our Villa is in a unique & peaceful setting that allows you to relax and take in fully natures Beauty. Ideal for a Working Holiday with the Family. It's position provides panoramic views from the Mountains to the North to the Po Valley to the South; Euganean hills to the East & further Berici Hills to the West. We have a Large Portico with outside living space to benefit from the views & A large wrap around Balcony ideal for that Breakfast treat! At Night The magic of lights in the Valley and a firework display whilst eating All fresco is a memorable experience. The location is ideal for day trips visiting Venice, Lake Garda, Verona & Mountains! To make the experience richer & safer why not have your meals prepared by our local chef & be taken on day trips to Verona or Venice by our local Chauffeur!
- english, french, italian
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Supervision is required for the pool and landSupervision is required for the pool and land
Events allowed - Only with prior permission with additional costsOnly with prior permission with additional costs
Smoking allowed - No smoking in house discard Safely in ashtray.No smoking in house discard Safely in ashtray.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The Villa is clean & tidy and checked the holiday makers are responsible for their own washing & obliged to leave the property clean & tidy!
- It is Important that you follow the recycling guide at the villa, failure to Recycle glass, plastic bottles, paper & food waste will incur a charge.
- Any damage, caused to the property or it’s contents permanent staining to bed linen/towels will incur a charge from the Damage Deposit