Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Lakeside Cottage in Kesh, Co Fermanagh, Northern Ireland - Peaceful Waterside setting in an Area of Outstanding Beauty
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and large shower. Double bed. Double doors onto patio area overlooking water. Bedroom 2, twin beds. Bedroom 3, bunk beds.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Rossnowlagh beach Co Donegal 30 mins by car.
Watersports available nearby.
Nearest Airport : Belfast International / Belfast City at 90 Miles Nearest Barpub : Kesh village at 3 Miles Nearest Ferry : at 95 Miles Nearest Golf : at 10 Miles Nearest Motorway : M1 at 45 Miles Nearest Restaurant : at 3 Miles Nearest Beach : Ballyshannon at 20 Miles Car: necessary
Rossnowlagh beach is on the west coast of Ireland in Co Donegal, it is a fabulous beach for all the family and is approximately 20 miles away. Donegal town is 25 miles away and well worth a day trip.
Kesh village is 90 mles from Belfast City.
Edgwater Cottage is approx 2 miles from Kesh village. Enniskillen 15 miles. Donegal town 25 miles. Beleek 15 miles.
In the local area are great restaurants, horse riding, fishing, water sports, golf and tennis.
The Kesh area
Water sports Canoe hire, water skiing tuition available locally.
• Golf : Lisnarick 18 hole par 66 and floodlit Driving range. Manor house 9 hole. Castle Hume 18 hole par 72 . Full clubhouse facilities. Enniskillen 18 hole par 71.
• Tennis Courts for hire are available in Irvinestown and Manor House.
• Fishing - Coarse and game fishing throughout the Lough. Local gullies available for private hire.
• Pony Trekking through nearby Castle Archdale forest.
• Flying – see Lough Erne from the air - trial flying lesson available at St Angelo airport.
Places to Go
• World famous Belleek pottery
• Ulster American Folk Park
• Marble Arch Caves
• National Trust Properties include CastleCoole, Florencecourt
• Devenish Island with ancient round tower
• Castle Archdale Forest Park
Places to See
• Historic town of Enniskillen
• Atlantic Ocean at Rossnowlagh beach
• Lough Navar Forest Park view point for panoramic views
• Cruises of Lower Lough daily from Enniskillen.
• Lunch cruises available onboard the fully air conditioned Lady of The Lake.
• Day Boat hire available locally
• Enniskillen - Donegal Town and Omagh are only a few of the places to enjoy a varied shopping experience.
• There are numerous good restaurants locally.
• Try the locally made Tickety Moo ice-cream at Oghill farm, Killadeas.
• Ardowen Theatre Enniskillen.
• Cinemas in Omagh and Enniskillen. Lakeland forum
• Ulster American folk park Omagh.
• Sheelin Antique Lace Museum Bellanaleck.
• Enniskillen Castle.
Belfast International airport - 50 miles.
City of Derry airport - 20 miles.