Three bedroom holiday home with garden and large roof terrace with ocean views
Kim Liemberg and Floris van de Wouw
- english, german, portuguese, Dutch
About Kim Liemberg and Floris van de Wouw
We are a Dutch family living in the Algarve for 11 years now. We have two daughters, both born in Portimao and going to a Portuguese school. We personally have lived in this lovely house, but with two children and a lot of toys we decided to move to slightly bigger property in Carvoeiro. Unless the fact we moved to Carvoeiro, Benagil and this property is still our favourite and we hope you will love it as much as we did!
Kim Liemberg and Floris van de Wouw purchased this House in 2008
What makes this House unique
At walkimng distance you will find the two beaches Benagil and Carvalho. You can make a beautiful cave trip by boat which you will love!!
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Stayed here during a tour of Portugal. It was a fabulous spot for touring the Algarve and for relaxing. Would highly recommend.
Well situated house, above well known Benagil cave. Beaches were beautifull but town was quiet at night. Several restaurants and super market were close to location. I would absolutely recommande this place!
Excellent home when away from home
- very clean and well appointed townhouse (we rented through homeaway.com the unit 13 owned by the complex manager Floris)
- you'll find everything you need in the kitchen then some more(even a citrus juice extractor to make your own orange juice from those oranges you bought roadside from the farmers)
- walking distance to Carvalho and Benagil beaches there are plenty of other beaches within 15 min drive
- plenty of supermarkets to choose from within 15 drive: Intermarche, then Apollonia then Jumbo in Lagoa (belongs to the Auchan group)
- Floris is extremely helpful and responds to any queries or problems immediately (not that we had any really problems) and he was really helpful during the booking process (if you have a worry or a question just give him a call and most likely the issue is solved)
Conclusion: this place and vacationing in Algarve is right on par with what we experienced in Aruba (of course there are differences but the feelings that are left over is what matters)
-before you book tickets for activities check with Floris (he can get you plenty of stuff at good prices)
- have lunch or dinner (or both) at Restaurante Jardim do Farol (close to Rocha Brava complex) a family owned with excellent portuguese cuisine (closed on Sundays)
- take the boat cave tour from the Benagil beach
It was an honour to have you and your family at Terraços de Benagil all the way from Canada! Thank you very much for your great review and we really hope we may welcome you again in this little piece of paradise!
Lovely villa, lovely location and fab vacation....
If you are looking for a quiet vacation, right in the center of the Algarve, in an impeccable villa with garden and spectacular roofterrace with views of the ocean and nature....fantastic swimmingpool and a few steps away from georgeous beaches and very good restaurants..... Very quiet, not a place for youngsters looking for entertainment though.... there is no night life ( thanks god....;)) than this is what you are looking for..... I will come back hopefully asap.....
What a great review, thank you very much. It is always fantastic to hear when our guests love our house at Terraços de Benagil and fall in love with the area like we did and still are! Hope to see you back in the future.
Sehr schönes Haus mit toller Lage. Alles was benötigt wird vorhanden. Floris sehr hilfsbereit.
Thank you again for your stay. It was very nice to have you as guests of Casa das Flores at Terraços de Benagil. You left the house in a perfect state and we hope we may welcome you in the future again!
Schöne Anlage mit sehr guter Lage
Schöne Appartmentanlage mit eigenem Pool. Sehr gute Betreuung durch die Vermietungsagentur. Sehr günstige Lage zu schönen Stränden und eine gute Infrastruktur in unmittelbarer Nähe. Kleines Manko: die laute Müllentsorgung nachts.
Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy you had such a good time! Luckily the garbage service is not coming every night! We hope to see you back one time!
Benagil is a small traditional fishermen´s village located between the two lovely beaches of Praia de Benagil and Praia do Carvalho. Within 5 minutes walk you will find some really good (local) restaurants with great ocean views. The lively village of Carvoeiro is only 4 kilometres away. On the cliffs you can have fantastic walks and Terraços de Benagil is the perfect base for a great holiday in the Algarve!
Other Activities: Water Parks