Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Cottage in Plan de la Tour, Cote D'Azur, France - rural tranquillity near beach.
The bedroom in the cottage is on a mezzanine level above the living area. There is a large 4 poster bed with very comfortable mattress and pillows. It has sliding pocket windows and shutters which disappear into the walls so you can be open to the private terrace should you desire.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children not allowed
Smoking allowed - Smoking is allowed on the terrace. Smoking is allowed on the terrace.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
- Guests can use the pool between 10am and 5 pm. this gives us time to do any cleaning and maintenance and swim ourselves at the end of the day.
- Please check that the gates have shut properly when you leave or return to the property. We will supply you with a 'telecommande' to use for this.
- Cleaning charges are included in the price as well as towels or bed linen. Badly marked towels and bed linens will be charged for.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Kate FaulknerAsk a question
About Kate Faulkner
I am a sculptor and my husband is an actor. Ten years ago we purchased our house in France as a retreat and an antidote to London. Well.... that and the long balmy summers.! When we are here time stands still and problems fade away. . It has proved everything we hoped it would be.
Kate Faulkner purchased this Cottage in 2010
Why Kate Faulkner chose Plan-de-la-Tour
We fell in love with Plan de la Tour when we first saw the village, nestled on the plain, between the mountains of the Var and the sea. The Route Touristique is not for the faint hearted but the views are stunning. Fortunately there is a far less challenging road to our village. Our house sits in its own space: 6.5 acres of gently sloping woodland and gardens within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is very private and peaceful whilst being only a few minutes from the village and ten minutes from the beaches and night life of Ste Maxime and a quick ferry ride to the glamour of St Tropez. A string of beach clubs at Les Issambres( next to Ste Maxime) are fantastic to spend the day , have a lazy lunch, swim in the warm Mediterranean Sea and lie on a lounger with a cocktail.
What makes this Cottage unique
Our property is well isolated and sits in 6.5 acres of land. The cottage has its own entrance; its own driveway with automatic gates and its own terrace. There are no other guests or letting units. The pool is only shared with us and we are very aware of allowing our guests their privacy. We usually use the pool at the beginning and end of the day when we clean the pool and check the water balance. Anti bacterial cleaning products are used when preparing the cottage for guests.
- english, french