Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
double · Bunk bed
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pre-approval is required - 1 small dog only. -Pre-approval is required - 1 small dog only. -
No smoking - smoking permitted on porch or outside onlysmoking permitted on porch or outside only
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All 6 Kayaks and 1 canoe are available for you to use at your own risk. Swimming in the Weeki Wachee Springs is at your own risk.
- All pets must be pre-approved prior to booking. Will be subject to a pet deposit.
- Parking available in driveway and garage. No parking on empty lot adjacent to our property on the right.
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Marilyn and Steve PeckAsk a question
Why Marilyn and Steve Peck chose Weeki Wachee Gardens
This home has been in my family for over 15 years. It is a beautiful, peaceful get away, where you can relax and be away from the hussle and bussle of everyday life. Weeki Wachee Springs is a natural spring which stays at 72 degrees all year round and is the home of many manatees in crystal clear waters. Take the Kayaks down the river and see various birds, fish, and manatee. Stop at the hospital hole and dive into the deepest part of the river. or hang out on the sand bars and swim with the manatees or snorkel.
What makes this House unique
Great location - private - quite.