Rooms and beds
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- For security, the person making the booking is required to email me a photo of their ID.
- We do not accept bookings for photo/filming shoots thru VRBO. You can start the conversation here but our rates and requirements are different.
- If you are a Professional/commercial photographer or someone that is in your party attempting to book this property for filming/photo shoots or music
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Cary EzellAsk a question
About Cary Ezell
I'm a contractor and decorative artist with many interests. I have a passion for collecting vintage road relics, which explains the vintage motel signs, old gas pumps and other yard art located on the property. I love exploring the desert and spending time with my family and friends.
Cary Ezell purchased this Bungalow in 2003
Why Cary Ezell chose Joshua Tree Highlands
I have been visiting Joshua Tree ever since my youth and told myself that one day I would have my own desert hideout. I found this property just steps outside the park boundaries and fell in love with it. To be able to open the doors and feel and smell the desert breeze, to hear all the sounds of the birds and other creatures is peaceful. I'm very happy to be able to share with others the beauty and serenity of this desert oasis .
What makes this Bungalow unique
Experience the stunning natural beauty of the California desert as it envelops you at The Bungalow in the Boulders. take in colorful sunsets, the star filled night skies and the quiet solitude of the rustic, yet fully equipped retreat. Located within 2 hours of Los Angeles, The Bungalow in the Boulders provides a unique escape from the stress of daily life and an entrance into one of the finest National Parks in North America.