Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - NO exceptions.NO exceptions.
No events - Please talk with the owner.Please talk with the owner.
No smoking - Smoking is allowed on the downstairs patio area.Smoking is allowed on the downstairs patio area.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We ask our guests to NOT drag the kayaks on the rough concrete, as it damages the bottom, causing holes in the keel.
- Please use the fire pit only on the white sand and NOT under overhanging limbs.
- We provide a receptacle on the downstairs patio for guests who smoke to deposit their used smoking material. No smoking is permitted in the house.
Hosted by Brenda Dianne WattersonAsk a question
About Brenda Dianne Watterson
We are semi-retired Christian couple with four grown sons and seven grandchildren. We moved back to NC in 2015 after being in MD for 12 years on a work assignment. Our home is in Lexington, NC. We own and operate a tree farm on our NC property that grows privacy screen trees. Our lake home is just 30 minutes away.
Brenda Dianne Watterson purchased this House in 2015
Why Brenda Dianne Watterson chose New London
One thing we really love about this property is the gentle slope to the water. We did not want a lot of steps to walk to get to the water. Another thing we love is that this home is a rancher style. Houses in the Lake Forest area are not jammed on top of each other like in other areas of the lake, so we liked the size of the lot. The property is very close to a marina that has a restaurant.
What makes this House unique
We both love to fish and enjoy the water, but as we still both work, we decided to share our lovely home with others who would enjoy it like we do. When we started looking for a lake home, we settled on this property, primarily because we love Badin Lake for its superior water quality and beauty. The house needed updating, and we are glad to be finished with all the hard work involved in making this a comfortable and lovely property.