About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Bath with shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Over 5 years old.Over 5 years old.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- No smoking of any kind anywhere on the property
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
- 1. Maple Bay, BC (YAQ-Maple Bay Seaplane Base)21 km
- 2. Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base)7.8 km
- 3. Ganges, BC (YGG-Ganges Harbour Seaplane Base)11.3 km
- 4. Saturna Island, BC (YAJ-Lyall Harbour Seaplane Base)17.3 km
- 5. Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal20.4 km
- 6. Galiano Island Community Library3.4 km
Hosted by Maria Carmita de MenyhartAsk a question
About Maria Carmita de Menyhart
Maria Carmita is a Spanish language teacher and George is a retired engineer that live full time in Galiano Island. They both love gardening and the natural beauty of the flora and fauna of the island. They will be here to greet you and share their local knowledge and help you make the most of your stay. They can help you with reservations for dinner and a variety of activities.
Why Maria Carmita de Menyhart chose Galiano
We love Galiano Island because even though it is the closest to Vancouver among the Gulf Islands, it still feels like a wild place. When we saw this property we decided to move from Vancouver to Galiano. This property has it all, the sea in front of our windows, a sunny orchard, privacy and a long flat rural road to walk up to heritage forests.We live in the main house and we have the cottage for guests and friends.
- english, french, spanish, Hungarian