Australia’s most Indulgent Holiday Home and Wedding Venue
DUE TO LATE CANCELLATION MAY 2019
4 NIGHTS ONLY $2950 INCLUDES SAT
4 NIGHTS MID WEEK ONLY $2400 EXC SAT
7 NIGHTS $4500
Perched 750 feet above the Pacific Ocean it's a vivid image of the beautiful villas on the Cote azure in South of France.
On a Private Estate of 10 acres the driveway leads you to the Villa giving you and your guests privacy not normally enjoyed in Holiday moment you arrive you will be mesmerized by the stunning views on what is possibly the best any holiday home can offer in Australia.
You will be captivated when living in this beautiful space by the best sight lines, the view through the windows or arched passageways to an uninterrupted panorama, achieving a perfect compromise with nature. On the rare occasion when you get that tropical storm you are treated for a small period to a fabulous mist that rises from the Ocean with rainbows appearing to embrace this extraordinary view
The Villa consists of 3 separate pavilions making it perfect for all holidays, family, couples, groups, weddings, reunions and birthdays. Your company or business may want to hold an executive retreat or photo shoot.
For the ultimate in-house movie experience, lounge back and be entertained by the world’s leading entertainers in the 3 tiered theatrette. To keep your fitness in check be impressed by the professionally equipped gymnasium or enjoy a hit on the day/night tennis court, both guaranteeing views never offered by such sporting facilities.
Villa Vivante defies description in more ways than one simply being here on a beautiful sunny day or with a passing storm the views are always extraordinary, Villa Vivante is the perfect host. We have been in the hospitality business for more than 30 years and we are here to ensure your stay with us exceeds your expectation.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All bedrooms are very private, situated on the second floor allowing for peace and solitude. Each bedroom boasts its own private deck or balcony along with lounge-style seating a table setting all for you to enjoy the views of the stars at night or the amazing sunrises.
Bedroom One: Suite with king bed, open plan en-suite with inside and outside shower, bath for 2, air-conditioning, lounge, TV, ceiling fan, walk in robe.
Bedroom Two and Three: Suite with king bed, full bathroom with shower, deep soak bath for 2, TV, ceiling fan, walk in robe and panoramic ocean views.
Bedroom Four: Suite with king bed, full bathroom with shower, free-standing bath for 2, TV, ceiling fan, walk in robe and panoramic ocean views.
Bedroom Five: Three single beds (or can form 1 king and 1 single), ensuite, ceiling fan, minibar refrigerator, TV. Although attached to the house, please note this room is not suitable for younger children due to the separate entry (not directly accessible from inside the house).
SPECIAL OCCASIONS...Weddings - Retreats - Family Reunions - Birthdays.
* Finalist for the 2013 Stayz Awards Wedding Events Venue
* Winner of the 2014 Stayz Awards, Most Indulgent Holiday House
Villa Vivante is situated in an area classed as the Best climate in the world it is not only a wonderful choice to host your wedding but also a unique destination to share a holiday with your family or friends.
For your wedding service or reception irrespective of weather the outdoor or indoor facility you & your guests will enjoy the beautiful ocean, island and mountain views.The indoor include floors of imported Turkish stone where you can dance the night away.
Next morning wake up in the beautiful 100 square meter bedroom suite with the sunrise filtering into your room to welcome the new married couple.
You will enjoy:
• Your exclusive wedding organiser
• Chefs who have cooked for the best from Hollywood
• 3 excellent Ceremony situations for all weather conditions still capturing the Ocean and Island views
• A large deck for pre wedding drinks and canapés
• 14 different wedding photo sites, including an Mediterranean Garden and a Buddhist Spiritual Garden
• A choice of world class wedding photographers
• Very professional Florists and Makeup Artist
Convenient for your guests the Villa is only a 45 minute flight from Sydney 90 minutes from Melbourne and 4 hour drive from Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle and Tamworth.
Our terms and conditions include:
- Parking only for house guests (transport will be arranged)
- Wedding guests have to depart Villa by midnight
- No outside external fires excluding Villa Vivante BBQ
- Swimming in pool during reception not allowed
- No Camping on Villa Vivante grounds
To cover the removal and return of Villa furniture for your wedding day, public liability and cleaning of the Living – Lounge area there is a Wedding Day Function Fee of $1000 for up to 50 guests $1500 for up to 110 guests.
VILLA VIVANTE RETREATS: Rejuvenate ~ Relax ~ Adventure
Due to many requests from our guests we have created Villa Vivante Retreats. These retreats are a total immersion into yoga, organic cuisine, adventure and relaxation.
*Mouth-watering, 100% organic, vegan and mostly raw cuisine that will tantalize your taste buds and change the way you think about food
*Daily yoga - Meditation
*Raw food cooking class
*Massages to reignite your senses
*Retreat leader 24/7 at your service
*Airport transfers (by car), or at an additional cost, arrive at the Villa by helicopter
We welcome you to come feel 'vivante' at our Villa Vivante Retreats!
INDOOR FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
- 3 tiered 12 lounge seat theatrette
- Professionally equipped gymnasium
- iPod docking station
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with butlers station and walk in store/pantry
- Oversized laundry
- Televisions in kitchen, living, gymnasium and all bedrooms
- 2 Powder rooms of the living room and gymnasium.
- 2 to 3 car garage (including Billard table and table tennis)
Villa Vivante feels more like a private intimate resort, with every facility catered for you and your guest’s enjoyment.
The pool deck and terraces are great places to enjoy the sun, sip an aperitif or just lay back relax and enjoy the views of the ocean, islands and Rainforest Mountains.
- Pool is 22 x 3 meters infinity edge
- 8 person heated spa
- Lounge pavilion beside pool
- Sundeck lounges
- North and south facing covered terraces
- All bedrooms have private balconies
- BBQ facilities
- Helicopter Pad
- Day and night tennis court
- Sunset views
STAFF AND SERVICES:
A full-time Manager caretaker is available to you if you don’t require the Manager you will receive full Privacy. The Manager resides in a separate caretaker’s residence totally private from the Villa The Villa comes fully equipped with all linen for extra services during your stay:
Daily housekeeping if required
• $250.00 spring clean bathroom/linen change
• $400.00 spring clean villa bathroom/linen change
• $750.00 full clean and linen change
- Chefs on request (additional costs)
- Security guard on request (additional costs)
- Helicopter available (additional costs)
- Tennis Pro / Masseur (additional costs)
- Massuer (additional costs)
- Yoga (additional costs)
- Maximum 11 guests
- No smoking within Villa
-Smoking area available on a sunny terrace
- No pets (on request we will consider)
- Check in time 3.00pm
- Departure time 10.00am
- From Sydney I hour flight....Up to 7 flights per day with Qantas and Virgin blue. Car 6 hours
- From Brisbane Car.... 4+ hours’ drive.
- From Melb Flying....Virgin Direct Sat/Sun ...Qantas Direct Sat....Car 14 hours’ drive
- From Gold Coast.....Car 3+ hours
- From Newcastle....Car 4 hours
NEAR THE VILLA:
- Airport: 15 minutes by car
- 5-10 minutes to your choice of many beautiful beaches.
- 7 minute to majestic rain-forest walk
- 10 minute drive to swimming with the Dolphins.....Pet Porpoise Pool
- 20 minute drive to Bonville Golf Course
- 5 minute drive to 100+ shopping centre
- 10 minute drive to wide selection of Restaurants
ACTIVITIES CLOSE BY:
- Swimming with the Dolphins
- Scuba Diving
- Whale watching
- Rainforest Walks
- Horse riding
- Deep sea fishing
- Go Karting