Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A perfect country venue to relax & smell the roses.
Bedroom 1 Executive Queen
Very comfortable beds. Quality linen.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Parties/events allowed - Events organised prior to arriving.Events organised prior to arriving.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No food in bedrooms. Light remains on in entrance hall.
- No heating or cooling items to be brought into property. ie heaters / fans.
Mt. Duneed Estate , 8 minutes away, holds spectacular concerts with International Performers of the calibre of Elton John & Sting.
Markets every week-end are very popular in the Geelong Region.
The Twelve Apostles,SurfCoast is another major attraction.
Why Lorelle chose Barrabool
Barrabool Hills Retreat offers guests a rural ambiance, peace & quiet but within close proximity to Geelong & Surf Coast beaches.
What makes this Bed And Breakfast unique
Imagine somewhere to un- wind? Awaken to the sound of birds chirping, frogs croaking in the dam & during the evening, relax in front of the wood fire. Overlooking working farms, guests can see deer, cattle & lambs grazing. Children have an opportunity to feed the domestic & wild ducks. The multi- purpose court offers a chance for tennis, cricket,croquet & boules.