- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - STRICT NO SMOKING IN OR OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.STRICT NO SMOKING IN OR OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All noise levels must be considerate, especially at night as this is a home in a suburban setting and we would like to keep our neighbors as friends.
- We ask that you leave the house neat and free of trash on your departure. An extra fee of $150 will be charged if a greater cleaning is required.
- Please let us know immediately if something is malfunctioning. However, all damages or missing items will need to be paid for before your departure.
Good location for us
Great location for a visit to West Point
Excellent Place to Stay
I can't say enough about this wonderful home. It is exactly how it is portrayed in the photos. We are a family of 6....Exceptionally clean, spacious and well supplied. Very comfortable for all of us....Would highly Recommend.
Dia Museum, Fishkill Farm, Main Street, hiking Mt Beacon
We are a family of four (Dave, myself and our two boys) living in Brooklyn, NY. We love coffee, family trips, beaches, crisp fall days, hikes, and everything organic haha! We fell in love with this home in Beacon and decided to share it with others when we are not using it. We hope it can bring a sense of peace and warmth to you when you visit the area. It's truly a gem and has so much to offer. We hope to host you soon!
Suzanna purchased this House in 2018