Enjoy the best views in the Megalong Valley from our comfortable farm house
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - rural setting,young children need to be supervisedrural setting,young children need to be supervised
Pets allowed - well trained pets allowed under control of ownerwell trained pets allowed under control of owner
No smoking - no smoking in the houseno smoking in the house
Max guests: 11 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
- Camp Fires: no campfires from 1st October till 1st June. Do not use firewood for open fires, use only logs provided or find wood/sticks in the bush
- Horses: We do not offer our horses for riding, trail riding available at Euroka or Megalong farm. feel free to pet our horses and they love carrot
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Robert Schuijff and Eveline SchuijffAsk a question
About Robert Schuijff and Eveline Schuijff
We are a family of 5, with a Dutch back ground, all children are born here in ustralia We lived in the homestead for the first 7 years we owned it and our children went to Megalong public school. We used to rent out the cottage as a bed & breakfast. Since then we have moved back to sydney and have been renting out the homestead and cottage successfully for years. Many of our guest are returning every year or more then once a year as they have fallen in love with our beautiful place.
Robert Schuijff and Eveline Schuijff purchased this Farmhouse in 2001
Why Robert Schuijff and Eveline Schuijff chose Megalong Valley
Glyn Newydd and the Megalong valley found us. We never thought we would live in the country until we spotted this unique place on a Sunday afternoon drive.
What makes this Farmhouse unique
Glyn Newydd homestead and cottage are positioned on top of Megalong Road on a 40 Acre property with an organic olive grove. The view is breathtaking !!
- english, Dutch