Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Master Bedroom 2
Master Bedroom 1
Master Bath 1
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
Toilet · Bath with shower
Master Bath 2
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - We don’t even bring our own pets here.We don’t even bring our own pets here.
No events - See additional rulesSee additional rules
No smoking - Smoking outside is permitted. Please clean up.Smoking outside is permitted. Please clean up.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Moving bedroom furniture is not permitted, especially in the main floor bedroom, as it may cause damage to the support structures underneath the bed.
- Maximum of 10 guests are permitted on the property at any given time (8 overnight). Maximum of 3 vehicles & 2 boats with trailers.
- Please do not drive on the grass when launching a boat or when loading/unloading. There are sprinklers in our and our neighbor's lawns.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Mike JenningsAsk a question
About Mike Jennings
I am a military veteran family and came to Lake Eufaula by way of my best friend from the Navy. Professionally, I work with companies who are seek to hire military veterans. My wife is a nurse, and we have 3 adult children.
Mike Jennings purchased this House in 2018
Why Mike Jennings chose Abbeville
It was love at first sight. We first discovered this property for sale while we were on the lake and loved the way the property looked from the water, but we knew we were going to buy it the moment we walked through the doors. The number of windows facing the water let in so much light from the lake that it is simply gorgeous. The house also has very modern touches with a unique building style, and the location on the lake cannot be beaten. The layout of this house was exactly what we wanted and like nothing we had ever seen at the same time. Since we have purchased the property, we have put new flooring on the main floor and replaced the heating and air conditioning system among other minor upgrades.
What makes this House unique
Being able to both launch your boat at dock it from the property is incredibly convenient for a vacation rental on this lake. The beautifully manicured lawn makes walking to your boat at the dock very easy, and having decks on the main floor and off the master bedroom upstairs is really nice. The location is close to Bakers Landing both by road and by water so stocking up with supplies and fueling your boat with ethanol-free fuel is easy.