3 Studios each with ensuite plus plenty for the kids to do. Views of Dubbo area.
Each studio is 1 very large room containing beds, lounge, dining suite and TV with a very large open shower ensuite. Each studio enters out to the shared 20 metre verandah and down to the lawns and garden. There are children's play equipment; trampoline, toddlers climbing frame, child's oven, child's sand digger, trucks etc.
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Naturally Taronga Western Plains Zoo is our largest tourist attraction.
Other attractions include:
- Royal Flying Doctor Base Visitor Education Centre
- Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden
- Dubbo Observatory
- Dubbo Heritage Walk
- Old Dubbo Gaol
- Macquarie River Trails
- 12.5 kilometre Tracker Riley Cycleway circuit
- Tombstone Estate Vineyard
We also have the largest Phosphate Mine in the southern hemisphere. Also in Wellington are:
- Adventure Watersports
- Lake Burrendong
- Burrendong Arboretum and Botanic Gardens
- Mt Arthur Reserve
- Mookerawa Waters State Park
- Macquarie River Trails
Other regional attractions include:
- Mudgee Wine Region (100km)
- Age of Fishes Museum – Canowindra (123km)
- Parkes Radio Telescope (125km)
- Warrumbungle National Park - Siding Spring -
- Observatory (100km)
- Tiger Bay Wetlands out skirts outskirts of Warren
- Terramungamine Rock Grooves - 150 rock carvings created by the Tubbagah people
- Aladdin's Cave Bottlehouse
- Western Plains Riding Centre
- 1840's Dundullimal Homestead, a National Trust building
Narromine (35km) has the Narromine Aviation Museum.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Judy Calthorpe
I loving in rural NSW at Dubbo with my family close by. Dubbo is a wonderful place to live with everything the cities have without the pollution, noise and rush except for maybe the ballet or opera. Should I will to do anything Dubbo doesn't offer I make it a weekend away and real enjoy the event or attraction. My animals are most important except for family, and you might say they are just a little spoilt. I love enjoying a cuppa or beer with a friend or two under trees with the sprinklers going watching all the local birds come and play. Or in the immediate distance watching the hawkers, eagles or early evening owls prowling the skies for pray.
Judy Calthorpe purchased this Farmhouse in 2006
What makes this Farmhouse unique
Bulwarra is my perfect place to live, with the greatest natural ambiance to relax and enjoy being alive. I have 360 degree views of the Orana valley and local area. Living rural means peace and quiet from other people and just the sounds of nature. Smells from the local flowering plants and natural darkness and stars of an evening except for the light of the moon. Heaven on earth if you ask me. I love to share with others, what I am so fortunately to have.