House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-9)
All bedrooms are located on the main level.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - No untrained pes allowed.Wisc.Leash lawNo untrained pes allowed.Wisc.Leash law
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Don't overload washer / dryer-clean lint trap, If using the boat lift, crank it up before you check out, Do not remove bedding per cleaning service.
- When using fire pit, do not leave unattended and make sure to put out the fire.
- State of Wisconsin law states that Dogs may not run at large or be untagged or unleashed.
Escape the demands of everyday life in beautiful Green Lake, Wisconsin! This architecturally significant lakefront home was built by a Frank Lloyd Wright protégé on a secluded street just off Illinois Avenue in downtown Green Lake! Renovated just 18 months ago, this family retreat is perfect for families of all sizes and ages and sleeps up to 9, complete with a private pier and optional Shorestation. With the renovation, many of the architectural details were preserved, including the hardwood and slate floors, open pit fire place and the large windows overlooking the lake, sure to please any architectural enthusiast!
THE LOCATION! Just 4 blocks away from numerous restaurants, boat rentals, spa and parks – and just a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Princeton and Berlin! Enjoy swimming, sun, fishing and relaxation on the private lakefront
Hosted by Patty Ridyard & Sherry KlemmAsk a question
Why Patty Ridyard & Sherry Klemm chose Green Lake
We have had so many families stay here, we are thrilled to hear some of their comments and wanted to share them. 9/3/12 :'Before departing, on behalf of our entire family, thank you for renting us your beautiful home. This was like coming home for all of us.' 9/8/12: 'Had a wonderful time this week! Fished on the lake & caught 10 white bass and 2 lake trout. The house is great - beautiful view of lake! Sat outside by lakeside and watched the stars one night - saw lots of shooting stars!'
What makes this house unique
Beautiful views especially at sun set!