Ideal Mudgee location
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Bunk room can sleep 4 children.Bunk room can sleep 4 children.
Pets allowed - A fee may be deducted for pet damage/ex. cleaning.A fee may be deducted for pet damage/ex. cleaning.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - Extra person charge for all guests more than 2.Extra person charge for all guests more than 2.
Minimum age of primary renter:
- If staying over the weekend could you please put bins on the street on Sunday night. There is a recycling calendar in the kitchen. Much appreciated.
- Please make sure all heating, appliances, electric blankets and heating and/air conditioning are switched OFF when you leave the premises. Thank you.
- No need to strip beds, as the cleaner will do this. It would be appreciated if you could leave all towels used in the bathroom or laundry. Thank you.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Central location in the Mudgee township. In easy walking distance to shops, supermarket cafe, restaurants wine bars, pubs and clubs.
5-10 minutes drive in any direction to winery cellar doors.
About Bobbie Ferguson
After a career in education, I fell in love and moved to Mudgee in 2006-7. I taught briefly at one of the local schools. Now retired, ‘Kythera’ (so named in reference to the birthplace of a previous owner) is now my main occupation.
Bobbie Ferguson purchased this House in 2009
Why Bobbie Ferguson chose Mudgee
One Saturday morning I was driving past this house and noticed there was an ‘open house’ before auction. I decided to stop and stickybeak. I fell in love with it between entering the front door and walking through to the kitchen toward the rear of the house! Nobody else bid at auction and suddenly it was mine! A little work was needed including a complete bathroom rebuild. I’ve never lived in the house myself but know the house has a wonderful warm feeling about it evoking times gone by which all can enjoy.
What makes this House unique
The house is very central in Mudgee township which means you can walk to everything in town. Leave the car behind after you’ve spent the day exploring the region and all it has to offer.