Just minutes from the pristine waters of Narrawallee Beach & Inlet, & the tranquillity of the nature reserve, this contemporary, spacious home has a lot to offer the discerning holiday maker.
Only a short drive to historic Milton, where you can enjoy its excellent restaurants cafes, galleries, boutiques & explore the interesting home wares & vintage/antique stores. You can also enjoy historic walks or buy a ticket for a concert at the Milton Theatre, a popular venue for local & international musicians.
The picturesque Ulladulla harbour is only a 10 minute drive away. Ulladulla, is famous for its great range of seafood, & offers cinemas, a ‘Funland’, Ten Pin Bowling, great shopping & a choice of fine dining. Nearby is Cupitt’s Winery & Rick Stein’s Restaurant, both with fabulous views.
Excellent surfing can be found in Narrawallee, Mollymook & a little south of Ulladulla. Wonderful fishing spots are located throughout the area, such as Narrawallee beach & inlet. Narrawallee Inlet is very popular for paddlle boarding.There are also many opportunities to enjoy a bush walk throughout the area.
Mollymook, offers two golf courses. One is a 9-hole course with stunning sea vistas & a restaurant in the clubhouse, & the other, is an 18-hole championship course, on the hill over looking Mollymook.
Throughout the year there are a selection of Art, Music, Wine & Food Festivals. The Milton Market is held on the first Saturday of every month & the Mollymook Market every 5th Sunday.
Leo's provides an inviting, open plan living space, which opens onto a N.E facing, wrap around verandah, & is the perfect setting to relax, dine or enjoy a BBQ, after days spent at the beach, bush walking, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding or enjoying the many sights & year round activities that the district has to offer.
The house is very well presented, with quality furnishings & features. It has 3 bedrooms, one with an ensuite & walk in wardrobe, the other bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes & the rumpus room has a double sofa bed. There are two bathrooms, one with a spa, as well as an outdoor hot & cold shower, separate laundry and a large double garage. The house is all on one level, with only a few stairs to the yard. The outside has a garden, fully fenced yard & clothes line.
There are 2 queen sized beds, 2 king singles & a sofa bed, for …
* 6 adults
* 4 adults, with 2 children
* 2 adults, with 2-3 children.
The house can accommodate up to 8 people. Extra charge of $30/night for 7-8 guests.
* No schoolies please.
* No parties unless permitted by owner after consultation as conditions apply.
* All linen & bath towels supplied.
* Modern fully equipped kitchen
* Bedding-doonas, blankets, pillows.
* Spa bath
* Gas BBQ
* Laundry – washing machine, dryer, iron, clothes airer
* Outdoor dining facilities
* Large flat screen digital TV in lounge & rumpus rooms
* Hair dryer
* Portable cot
* Surround sound system.
* Ceiling fans & portable fans.
* DVD player (small DVD library)
* Board games & books
* Mobile phone reception
* Quiet, leafy location.
* Well presented gardens.
* Gas heater & electric heaters.
* Rumpus room equipped with another TV & DVD player
* No smoking & no pets
* All bed linen & bath towels are supplied for 2 QS & 2 KS beds. (1 towel/ person)
* Extra charge of $50/booking if linen & towels are required for the sofa bed.
* 7- 8 people $30/night