About this rental
The Shack has a good vibe about it. It is a modest 2 bedroom home close to beach
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - some bicycles, board games, DVDs suppliedsome bicycles, board games, DVDs supplied
Pets allowed - Bring pet bedding. Shack linen not to be used.Bring pet bedding. Shack linen not to be used.
No events - Please respect our elderly and quiet neighborhoodPlease respect our elderly and quiet neighborhood
No smoking - Sand filled ashtrays at BBQ area and Front BarSand filled ashtrays at BBQ area and Front Bar
Max guests: 4 - A fold out bed and cot are also availableA fold out bed and cot are also available
- Leave The Shack as tidy as you found it or a cleaning fee will apply for excess cleaning. Turn off all lights and air conditioning before leaving.
- No aromatic cooking inside. Consider the comfort of the next guests. Please use the gas burner located outside at the BBQ area.
- Please pick up after your pets and dispose of waste in the Green bin provided.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by John and Tania CraigAsk a question
Why John and Tania Craig chose Semaphore
Top location!!! Easy walking distance to Semaphore Rd strip and beach but far enough off the beach front away from the busy noise and weather. A quiet street with not much through traffic in a pleasant neighbourhood. Public transport is so close. The historic Port Adelaide district is at our doorstep with so much to do and see.