Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Permanently moored, fully equipped houseboat on secluded Murray River billabong
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Pets may be allowed but only by agreement with owners
- Your key will be in the Lodge so follow the signs straight to the Billabong Lodge.
- Advise us if you expect to arrive after dark so we can put on heater and lights.
Our Billabong Lodge is the perfect location as a base for exploring the Rutherglen Wine region and also for day trips to Yarrawonga, Chiltern and Beechworth and even into the mountains. The nearest of the Rutherglen Wineries is just 6 minutes drive.
- english, Ethiopian Ahmaric and afar Oromo
About Simon Noble
Philippa and Simon have reduced their farming activities on the beautiful Brimin Lodge property and now provide visitors a chance to share in the stunning environment of the Murray River and its environs.
Simon Noble purchased this Lodge in 1992
Why Simon Noble chose Norong
We spent many years farming in South West Victoria and then 25 years ago had the opportunity to purchase the Brimin Lodge property with almost 5 kilometers of private frontage to the Murray River. We love the property and have developed an intense interest in the local wildlife. Visitors will get a chance to experience a huge amount of environmental enhancement work that we have undertaken over many years - making Brimin Lodge, a registered Land for Wildlife Property a great place for bird watching and nature walks.
What makes this Lodge unique
There a few places on earth where you can be in you own secluded , comfortable, accommodation facility and look out every window into the private lives of the local wildlife.