3 bedrooms 2.5 bathroom clean and spacious
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
master bedroom upstairs
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is accommodation fees for children over 2 y.There is accommodation fees for children over 2 y.
Pets allowed - Pets are not permitted in bedrooms or upstairsPets are not permitted in bedrooms or upstairs
No events - Security cameras in place .Security cameras in place .
No smoking - Strictly Smoking outside at the back garden only .Strictly Smoking outside at the back garden only .
Max guests: 6 - Late check outs will attract additional fees .Late check outs will attract additional fees .
- We ask to ensure the correct persons/child are included in the bookings we do charge per person/child per/night NM
- We kindly ask guests to remove shoes when entering bedrooms & stairs; also to refrain from eating & drinking in bedrooms .No Smoking permitted inside
- We kindly ask to leave the property clean and tidy manner or additional fees of $60 for cleaning will be requested .
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by LauraAsk a question
Mark and I love living and working in Bendigo , Sharing our townhouse with travellers gives us the opportunity to share Bendigo city with it's wonderful historical buildings and wonderful history . Bendigo city provides lots of activities for tourists visiting Bendigo .Wonderful restaurants, amazing art gallery showcasing and exhibits only exclusive to Bendigo ,many nearby wineries and hosting many state and national sporting events in our many sporting venues Easy parking and close accommodation, Bendigo has everything for work ,visiting or passing through central Victoria or holiday stop over .
Laura purchased this Townhouse in 2015
Why Laura chose North Bendigo
Our town house is a modern spacious accommodation with all amenities to make a comfortable short or long stay at affordable prices for singles, couples or families, one night or multiple nights .
What makes this Townhouse unique