Cosy, eco-friendly “tiny house”, overlooking the pink lake - Lake Bumbunga.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Young children not advisable due to loft bedrooms.Young children not advisable due to loft bedrooms.
Max guests: 4
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Th tiny house is situated directly across from South Australia’s most accessible and iconic pink lake - Lake Bumbunga.
• Take photos of the lake at sunset, take some more photos in the morning – it is constantly changing in colour. Fantastic for social media!
• See the stars of the amazing Milky Way at night and wake up in the country.
• The Clare Valley wine region with an amazing array of fine restaurants and cellar doors is only a short drive away.
• The coastal towns of Wallaroo and Moonta Bay are also only a short drive away.
• Soak up the local history with a visit to Bungaree Station, the oldest working family owned sheep farm, which has historic buildings dating back to 1841.
• Visit the creature, “Loch Eel”, a local tourist attraction for over 30 years.
Hosted by Michael SAsk a question
About Michael S
Michael is a South Australian who enjoys showcasing the wonderful tourism experiences that South Australia has to offer to domestic and international visitors.
Michael S purchased this house in 2020
Why Michael S chose Lochiel
The property offers a unique experience. Recently, tiny houses have generated considerable interest in the media. Why not have a first hand experience of these micro-homes and brag about it to your friends? Perfect for a memorable getaway.
What makes this house unique
The majority of people who drive from Adelaide to see the pink salt lake come during the middle of the day, unfortunately missing the best times to see the lake which is at dusk and dawn. So to get the best social media photos, why not stay nearby? There is a lot of interest in tiny houses around the world now - so stay in one for yourself and try it out? It is also a great opportunity to live the simple life for a day or two.
- english, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese