About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Sharon ScurrAsk a question
About Sharon Scurr
We live and work in Darwin. We love the Territory lifestyle, especially camping and exploring the great outdoors. We love our little bungalow and we stay as often as we can. We take great pleasure in sharing it with others.
Why Sharon Scurr chose Lake Bennett
We enjoy bobbing about in the lake, right out the front of the bungalow, with a few cold drinks. If we're feeling really energetic we will get the kayaks out and paddle across to the island or through the flooded forest. Meals are easy to prepare on the Weber BBQ or in the fully equipped kitchen, or we can always have a meal at the Resort.
What makes this Bungalow unique
There's nothing better than sitting on the verandah or out on the lawn and looking out over the lake. It's a great way to reconnect with your partner or catch up with friends.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Lake is unfenced. Children must be supervised.Lake is unfenced. Children must be supervised.
No pets - No pets allowed, sorry (body corporate rules). No pets allowed, sorry (body corporate rules).
No events - 10pm curfew applies (body corporate rules). 10pm curfew applies (body corporate rules).
No smoking - No smoking indoors. Smoking permitted outdoors. No smoking indoors. Smoking permitted outdoors.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Additional fee of $100 per extra person per night.Additional fee of $100 per extra person per night.
- The person who makes the booking is regarded as the primary guest unless otherwise advised.
- You are required to clean the bungalow before you depart. Cleaning equipment and supplies are provided.
- You are required to bring your own sheets and towels. If you are unable to bring your own sheets and towels, you are welcome to hire mine ($10 pp).