Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Locke's Glen is a large 4000sqft house on three floors. Three Suites/5 bedrms
The Master Suite can accommodate a twin-sized cot (provided) for additional options in sleeping arrangements.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - They must be supervised at all timesThey must be supervised at all times
Pets allowed - Case by case basisCase by case basis
No events - Prohibited by local Town of Fayette zoning rulesProhibited by local Town of Fayette zoning rules
No smoking - If you have to sneak one, bring the butts home!If you have to sneak one, bring the butts home!
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No Parties or Events! No loud music or voices around the firepit or lake-facing deck after 10PM. Guests will be requested to sign off on this.
- Please keep speed on Teall Beach under 15mph.
- Guests staying for whole weeks will be requested to sign off on cleanliness (floors, no cobwebs, etc) during the walk-through upon check-in.
Hosted by David W LockeAsk a question
About David W Locke
Born in Geneva..US Coast Guard for 10 years, Honorable Discharge as Chief Petty Officer Sonar Technician - used the old GI Bill to get an AS Engineering Science and BS in Information systems from Syracuse University. Retired from Verizon after 24 years.
David W Locke purchased this House in 2001
Why David W Locke chose Teall Beach
My parents gave me this 100ft of lakefront with which to build what once was my family home.
What makes this House unique
The natural Glen led to naming the property Locke's Glen and the private waterfall is perfect!