Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (sleeps 8-10)
2 Portable Memory Foam Mattresses (each mattress will hold 1 full grown adult). 1 Pack ‘n Play portable crib with sheet for baby/small child
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - We do not allow pets in or on the premisesWe do not allow pets in or on the premises
No events - Our home is in a quiet residential neighborhoodOur home is in a quiet residential neighborhood
No smoking - No smoking or vaping in or on premisesNo smoking or vaping in or on premises
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - We cater to families & couples over the age of 25We cater to families & couples over the age of 25
- Our neighbors are wonderful people and are full time residents that need to be respected and not disturbed.
- In addition If you cancel after 60 days from check in we will also list your dates up for rent and refund you 100% of any of the days rented.
- During our peak summer months June, July, and August we only rent by the week with check in AND check out on Saturdays.
Hosted by Kim CarsleyAsk a question
Why Kim Carsley chose Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach has it all, a very large beach with path along beach for biking rollerblading & jogging, famous pier, downtown with great restaurants & shopping, live bands, great beach events including the US Open of Surfing and the list goes on.
What makes this House unique
We spent years looking for just the right house in Huntington Beach and after a lot of searching we finally found our dream beach home. We love the house and location on a small side street just a short walk to the beach, pier, restaurants & shopping. One of our favorite things is taking long walks on the beach at sunset or on a spur of the moment taking the short walk to main street for a coffee or to eat at a huge variety of restaurants. Once you're there, no need for a car, just park it in the driveway or garage until you're ready to leave.