About this rental
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Pets Welcome
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 7)
ground floor front bedroom
second floor master suite
front single bedroom
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
en suite to second floor bedroom
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Hosted by Mark HockeyAsk a question
About Mark Hockey
We are both retired doctors, we have been running holiday rental properties for 15 years.
Mark Hockey purchased this House in 2012
Why Mark Hockey chose Plymouth
We fell in love with this house as it was being built because of its location, the amazing views, and it is so light and spacious. There is so much to do and enjoy in all directions.
What makes this House unique
Its riverside location is remarkable. Also being able to walk over the bridge into Saltash, with a huge range of eating places, shops and walks along the rivers Tamar and Lynher.
- english, french, Japanese
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs £25 per dog per stay. Regret no cats.Dogs £25 per dog per stay. Regret no cats.
Max guests: 7 - Discount if use only 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Discount if use only 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.0
- Please ensure all beds that have been used have the sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases removed, to help protect our cleaners.
- Please ensure bins are emptied before you leave. Putrefaction will occur if this is not done, if the cleaners are not due for a week or more.
- Guests staying just 1 or 2 nights must bring their own linen. 3 or more will have linen provided. Please strip beds before departure.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)