About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Bedroom 1 - Master
Toilet · Bath with shower
Bathroom 1 - Master
Toilet · Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Quiet hours 10PM on weekdays and 11PM on weekends
- Treat the house as your own with respect to the property and neighbors.
- If you use the grill outside, please clean it to avoid a $20 cleaning fee.
Hosted by Wendy BockAsk a question
About Wendy Bock
We grew up in the DFW Metroplex and been married for 33 years. We love Main Street in Grapevine and when this house became available we were excited to make it our own. We live close by and want to share this house with others so they can enjoy everything DFW has to offer.
Why Wendy Bock chose Grapevine
Our home is in the historical part of Grapevine with easy access to DFW Airport, Dallas and Fort Worth. OUR LOCATION: DFW airport-5 miles Lovefield Airport-14 miles Grapevine Lake-2 miles Cowboy Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Lone Star Park-14 miles Gaylord Texan Resort/Glass Cactus-2.2 miles Grapevine Outlet Mall and Leggo Land-3.3 miles Southlake Town Square (high end shopping)-3.8 miles Texas Motor Speedway-16 miles Fort Worth Sundance Square and Stockyards-23 miles Downtown Dallas-20 miles
What makes this House unique
Our home is just blocks from Esparza's Mexican Restaurant, Homestead Winery and all the activities Main Street has to offer. It is very easy to access to the middle of the action on Main Street. It is perfect for families, couples or business travelers.