Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
Balcony off of Master bedroom 1
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - No large parties over 10 peopleNo large parties over 10 people
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No loud talking or partying outside after 7 PM. No hot tub use and quite is required after 10 PM. Big Bear has noise restrictions on all properties
- Max parking is 3 cars. No street parking. At end of stay remove all trash to the free Big Bear trash site 1 mile away.
- At end of stay remove sheets and pillow cases.
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Woody MannistoAsk a question
About Woody Mannisto
Retired from Xerox 3 years ago. Renting 2 more properties in Big Bear and 2 in Cancun. Renting for 2 to 3 years on different site. Getting great reviews for all properties. Striving to have satisfied customers. 0ne of my Big Bear rentals is a larger luxury home in Castle Glen that sleeps 16. I also have rental properties on the best beach location in Cancun.
Woody Mannisto purchased this House in 2012
Why Woody Mannisto chose Boulder Bay
Close to Boulder Bay park (City spent $4 million to develop) with some of the best views in Big Bear. Go Kayaking, paddle boarding, biking, fishing or swimming in summer. Full service marina only 1/2 mile away. Sledding in Winter or hop bus in front for Skiing, Snowboarding or tubing in winter. Great hiking is close by in the boulders that Boulder Bay is famous for.
What makes this House unique
Get the Big Bear mountain feeling from staying in our house with fireplace, BBQ, and Log style furniture. Hot tub on deck and ping pong table and air hockey for the active ones in your family.