Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
All beds come with clean linens, Allerease protected pillows and a comforter. There are extra pillows and blankets in the bedroom closets.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is a staircase in the house.There is a staircase in the house.
Pets allowed - Dogs are the only pet allowed, 2 dogs max. Dogs are the only pet allowed, 2 dogs max.
No smoking - Any trace of smoking will result in fines.Any trace of smoking will result in fines.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- You are required to take all garbage with you. If there is any trash left behind, inside or outside, you are subject to a minimum of a $100 fine.
- Our cabin is monitored by a property manager- a 7 person-3 vehicle max will be strictly enforced-primary renter must occupy the cabin-fines will apply
- Any guests or pets at the cabin you have not declared, can result in a min. fine of $250 and the reservation is subject to cancellation with no refund
Hosted by ColleenAsk a question
The first time we went to Big Bear, we were hooked! We love the fresh air and all of the activities it has to go with it. Every season has something to offer. We like to go for walks, boating, and skiing. We also spend time in Big Bear Village checking out the shops and restaurants. Fall is our favorite season, crisp air and changing colors.
Colleen purchased this House in 2017
Why Colleen chose Boulder Bay
Once you visit this location, you will know why we love it! The breathtaking views are postcard and holiday card material. We are happy to share this serene property with you.
What makes this House unique
Use of two kayaks and one canoe from April through October, weather permitting. Firewood provided for two indoor wood burning stoves. Unforgettable views day or night.