Self Contained Annex, Open Plan Living Space With Separate Shower Room.
About Trudie Barber
I live in the Cotswolds with my husband Mark and three kids, Emily, George and Jessica. We love the area and encourage our guests to seek out our favourite spots.
Trudie Barber purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Trudie Barber chose Longborough
The Annex is in a private setting with the local the amenities of Longborough a short walk away. The nearby centres of Stow on the Wold, Moreton in Marsh and Bourton on the Water are a short drive away.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
A lovely area and great place to stay.
It was clean and tidy and we loved the little extras (breakfast cereal, milk etc). Although we were only there overnight, we noticed there were many lovely walks to be had nearby and the local villages are picturesque and clean. We came to go on the nearby steam railway and it was a great place to stay as it wasn't too far away.
It was also good to find somewhere that is dog friendly!
We are already thinking of going back to this area next year and will definitely stay here again.
Cozy lovely homestay
The property was close to Moreton on Marsh and Stowe on the Wold - great location. It was quiet and cozy. We would have stayed longer if we had the time.
Short Cotswolds stay
A lovely location with plenty of walks, enabling you not to use the car....
Nice local pub a short walk away.
Trudie was very helpful providing us with a couple of books and an OS map which was a great addition allowing us to select a number of lovely walks.
The accommodation was really very nice with a very nice bathroom. The kitchenette was also nice with all the main appliances. Overall we had a very relaxing stay in the beautiful Cotwolds what more could ask for.
We had two excellent nights stay at the Rectory Annex. These accommodations are thoroughly modern and sparkling clean, an ideal efficiency for one or two people. The WiFi is super fast and private parking is essentially at the door. The location is absolutely perfect being in the heart of so many delightful and charming Cotswold villages. Trudy and Mark are exceptionally hospitable hosts. If you can manage the stairs you cannot go wrong with the Rectory Annex.
The Rectory was very nice and clean nice location to go to other places of interest Trudie left a breakfast basket for us which was very welcomed would recommend this as a lovely breakaway .
- situated in-between Stow on the Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh with extensive shopping, restaurants etc.
- good local pub, village shop/cafe and the Cotswold Food Store & Cafe, all within a few minutes walk
- mainline railway station at Moreton-in-Marsh 3 miles away (taxis Moreton taxis 07720 572 420, Jay 07554 424793)
- any of the Donnington Brewery pubs, there are 16 (www.donnington-brewery-com)
- Indian restaurants in both Stow on the Wold and Moreton in Marsh
- Chinese take away in Stow on the Wold
- posh food at Daylesford Organic farm (www.daylesford.com)
- Lambournes's butchers in Stow on the Wold (www.lambournesbutchers.co.uk)
- the local walks and rides, there are way too many to list offering various levels of challenge
- racing at Cheltenham
- Prescott Hill Climb (www.prescott-hillclimb.com)
- The Moreton in Marsh Show (www.moretonshow.co.uk)
- Budgens Supermarket (www.warnersbudgens.co.uk)
- Longborough Festival Opera (www.lfo.org.uk)
- Sezincote House & Garden (www.sezincote.co.uk)
- Gloucester Rugby (www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk)
Please do contact us with any questions or requests.