Guest Room 2
Guest Room 1
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be supervised at all times.Children must be supervised at all times.
Pets allowed - Allowed on a case by case basis at extra cost.Allowed on a case by case basis at extra cost.
No parties/events - Visitors must register with home owner.Visitors must register with home owner.
No smoking - Only outside and on screened in porchOnly outside and on screened in porch
Max guests: 8 - There is a $100 charge for each unregistered guestThere is a $100 charge for each unregistered guest
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENTMUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT
- Please follow posted speed limit of 10mph within community. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am.
- Guests must contact us with any mechanical or cleanliness issues upon check in.
- For security, cameras are located on the exterior of the home at each entrance and at the corners of house facing dock and front yard.
Jennifer and Rocky Lowe
About Jennifer and Rocky Lowe
Rocky and I reside in Marysville, Ohio. Rocky's family has been vacationing at Kerr Lake for over 50 years, mostly at Occoneechee State Park and Rudd's Creek. After several years of driving an RV and hauling a boat we decided to pursue our dream of owning our own lake house so we could spend more time enjoying the lake and the area we love. We also wanted to have a home we could pass down to our children and grand children, so that they could honor the tradition.
Jennifer and Rocky Lowe purchased this house in 2017
Why Jennifer and Rocky Lowe chose Bullock
We had been looking for the right property for over a year. Our realtor saved the best for last! We loved the area, even though we had mostly looked within Clarksville. I think I fell in love with the kitchen and the view from the back porch, and Rocky fell for the dock!
What makes this house unique
The huge selling point for us was the huge kitchen which is perfect for Sunday brunch and family dinners.