About this rental
Charming house right by the Comal River. Sleeps six. Tubes provided.
Hosted by Leslie J LammersAsk a question
About Leslie J Lammers
Tom and I live in downtown New Braunfels. Leslie grew up coming to New Braunfels from her home in Baytown, Texas. It is a pleasure to share these homes with guests. Floating the Comal river in the afternoon is so relaxing. You may be hot when you get in but you won't be when you get out. We provide river tubes.
Leslie J Lammers purchased this House in 2018
Why Leslie J Lammers chose New Braunfels
We love the traditional wood Victorian houses. We love front porches for relaxing evenings. Downtown New Braunfels is filled with nightlife - music, food and drink. You can walk to everything downtown from our Market Haus. You can walk to Wurstfest. You can walk to Landa Park. You can walk to the Comal River with your tubes.
What makes this House unique
Our wonderful maid is a clean freak.
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $25 fee per house-trained, well behaved dogs only.$25 fee per house-trained, well behaved dogs only.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Please clean the grill if you use it. No cig butts in the yard. Two dogs are allowed. $25 per dog. Please keep them off the couch and beds.
- New B recycles. Please separate cans, bottles, paper. Blue container.Open fires, including fire pits, are not allowed by order of NB Fire Department.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Bath (no shower) · Toilet
Toilet · Shower