- 3 BR, 1 loft, 2 full BA (shower no tub), 1 half BA, outside shower, sleeps 8
Small bedroom with a double bed is on the first floor off the kitchen eating area. There is also a half bath off the kitchen with a washer/dryer sink and toilet. The Master Bedroom is on the second floor off the living room and has sliding doors to the ocean side deck. There is a full bath on the second floor just off the living room but separate from the master bedroom. The third floor has 2 queen beds and a bath (shower, toilet and sink) and also has a deck off the bedroom which faces ocean side. There is a spiral staircase going to the 3rd floor. Off the living room there are ships stairs (very narrow) going to a carpeted sleeping loft which has a very low ceiling (4ft. max) and 2 double mattresses.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- We do not allow smoking inside the house or on the porches. We do not allow pets or visiting pets inside or outside the house.
- Renters must sign rental agreement when reserving this property.
- We do not allow events or parties at the house. No exceptions. The maximum people allowed at the house is 8. This includes visiting people.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Eclectic Folly Beach with fishing, surfing, beach combing, boogie boarding, tennis, swimming, exploring, 20 minutes to downtown Charleston, shopping. Walk to pier and town of Folly Beach which is just 4 short blocks away. Leave your car parked in our driveway and explore all the cute shops and unique restaurants along Center St.
Hosted by Keith and Lynn MerrillAsk a question
Why Keith and Lynn Merrill chose Folly Beach
Very unique house. We love the palm trees growing up through the front porches. Multi-level so family members can spread out and maybe have some quiet time in the sunroom or just sit on the many decks and see the ocean.
What makes this house unique
Parking is always a problem at the beach. We have our own private off road driveway and a separate parking pad outside the back porch. This house is an original beach house that has been renovated over the years. Beautiful enclosed yard and the beach is just across the street. We also have baby equipment (pak’n’play, high chair, baby gates) to make life easier when traveling with little ones.
- english, English