Queen size bed with choice of firm medium or soft pillows. "L" shaped sectional is two twin beds.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Occupancy four peopleOccupancy four people
Pets allowed - 20.00 pet fee per pet20.00 pet fee per pet
Events allowed - All events must be approved. All events must be approved.
No smoking - NO smoking of any kind inside the cottage. NO smoking of any kind inside the cottage.
Max guests: 4 - We do not count children under the age of two We do not count children under the age of two
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - we have a pac n play and high chair available . we have a pac n play and high chair available .
- All events and parties MUST be presented and approved by host. All events are out door events. Both our rentals need to be booked for a large event.
- No loud noise after 10pm. Must extinguish fire if you use the fire pit. Wear a life vest when using the boats.
- Pet deposit 20.00. No smoking in the cottage. Not responsible for weather related outages beyond our control. Tables and chairs available for events..
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: SafeHome (VRMA and VRHP)
Follows regional health guidelines: Protected Tourist (Brazil)
- english, email@example.com
About Diana Weiss Garner
Ken and Diana Garner are superhost. Their passion is sharing their hidden gem "The Cottage" on the lake with others. The best part of hosting is creatng an experience just for you. Our guest have come from all over the world. We strive to equip the cottage with whatever our guest might need. We make sure the fire pit is ready. The propane grill is ready. The kayaks are ready. Life vest are ready. Your choice of pillows firm, soft, or something in between. A good night's rest. Choice of coffee's and beverages.
Why Diana Weiss Garner chose Little Elm
Why not. Hidden in the heart of a busy metroplex is a hidden escape, "The Cottage." Close to Frisco. Close to Denton. Your not far from the star or major shopping or nightclubs. When your done playing in the city come unwind and watch an incredible sunset. Share an evening around the firepit with friends. Bring your boat. Bring you jet skis. Have a mini staycation without having to travel too far if you are in the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex.
What makes this house unique
Hidden in all this rush of humanity is a quiet retreat. Push the pause button. Its like going to camp at the lake. Very peaceful out here. We have all kinds of wild life. The sunsets are to die for. Its quite therapeutic to watch the wind caress the water. See you soon