Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
queen · single (2)
Downstairs Master bedroom
Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not really young children as has a mezanine floor.Not really young children as has a mezanine floor.
No pets - Contact owner for approval.Contact owner for approval.
No smoking - Outside only.Outside only.
Max guests: 6
- Cleaning- house must be left in a clean and tidy condition for next guests. Cleaning costs will come from damage deposit. Request clean if req.
- You agree to contact us if there are any issues as soon as possible so that we can rectify them and ensure you have an enjoyable stay. Thank you.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Geraldine HealyAsk a question
About Geraldine Healy
I am a school teacher and own this chalet in Ohakune which is my retreat from the busyness of work- love the walks in summer, they are varied and superb and adore the snow in the winter. I love tramping, hiking, bike riding and snowboarding- so this area is ideal!
Geraldine Healy purchased this Chalet in 2015
Why Geraldine Healy chose Ohakune
The benefits of the central plateau in both winter and summer are amazing!! You really do get the best of both worlds.
What makes this Chalet unique
Cosy, warm, good for small groups or families and as close to the mountain as you can get from Ohakune. A cosy compact chalet with views from the lounge window and front deck, up to the mountain. We are continually upgrading the chalet.
- english, Little bit of French.