4 BR/4 BA Vineyard Retreat - Solar Heated Pool, Spa, Views
Bedroom 4 - Guest House
Each of the 4 bedrooms have queen beds. One of them also has a built in bunk bed with 2 singles and 1 trundle. We ask that only children sleep in the trundles. There is a Pack and Play available.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have 3 chldrn + are happy to share w chldrnWe have 3 chldrn + are happy to share w chldrn
Pets allowed - Permission required + increased depositPermission required + increased deposit
No parties/events - No parties, weddings, gatherings w/out permissionNo parties, weddings, gatherings w/out permission
No smoking - Strictly enforced/loss of deposit in fullStrictly enforced/loss of deposit in full
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- • Smoking strictly prohibited inside or outside. Will result in forfeiture of deposit in full • No weddings, parties or large gatherings
- • Pool and hot tub covers must be closed at all times when not in use. • Re: Cancellation: Once you book with us, you have up until 12pm 60 days prior
- If cancel >60 days, you are contractually obligated to pay remaining balance in full. We will use our best efforts to re-rent/refund recouped -15% fee
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Award-Winning Wineries and Restaurants, Spas, Lake Sonoma
About Heather Elder
We are a family of 5 that lives in San Francisco. We have homes in Healdsburg, CA and on Nantucket as well that we enjoy and rent via VRBO. We have been renting our home for over 15 years and have much experience doing so. We want our renters to feel at home when they rent from us and create the same special memories that we do when we spend time on the properties.
Heather Elder purchased this house in 2000
Why Heather Elder chose Healdsburg
The sunsets are magical and the pool spa like. Being in the vineyards makes you feel like you are miles away. We have created wonderful family memories here and hope you will too.