About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Sofa bed/futon · single
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Supervision of minors in pool area required.Supervision of minors in pool area required.
Pets allowed - 3 dogs max. 1st dog $100 fee, each add’l dog $253 dogs max. 1st dog $100 fee, each add’l dog $25
No events - Please contact me to host a partyPlease contact me to host a party
No smoking - Smoking outdoors away from open windows is ok.Smoking outdoors away from open windows is ok.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 5 adults) - Due to limited space, 6 max including childrenDue to limited space, 6 max including children0
- Abide by the signs on the antique furniture: use coasters for drinks where permitted; No wet/damp towels, clothing, etc., on the furniture.
- Do not leave any wet towels/clothing on the wood floors Mop up any water that has been tracked through the house, as moisture will damage the wood.
- Do not to put or pour any debris, food waste, grease, cooking oil, paper towels, wipes, tampons, or any other matter in the sink, drain or toilets.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Cally IdenAsk a question
About Cally Iden
I grew up in this house and now my family lives in Philadelphia. I am an artist, photographer, teacher, and now in the rental business! By renting this house, you enable me to pay for my mother's care.
Why Cally Iden chose Upper Black Eddy
Here are some details of Turtle Stop Farm: -13 acres land (2 acres of yard and 11 acres of fields and hedgerows) -House sleeps up to 6 -3 bedrooms -Modern stainless-steel kitchen appliances -Fireplace and working wood stove -1930's era "Gatsbyesque" pool (bordered by the lawn rather than concrete), 3.5 to 8-ft deep -Poolside fire pit in backyard -Magical outdoor solar lighting -A human-size Lincoln Log set (for building play forts!) -An outhouse, which houses additional pool towels, and can be used as an outdoor changing space -High-speed Internet with voice-controlled Google Nest routers -Toys and kid friendly books and family games -Camping: guests are welcome to set up tents and camp -A porch that catches a lovely West breeze, with views of stunning sunsets, fields and wildflowers
What makes this House unique
Excellent for watching wildlife. The farm is perfect for cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing in the winter! Hunting - The side field is the perfect secluded spot to hunt. Must obtain prior permission and provide proof of a hunting license for zone 5C. Please contact me for more information.
- english, french, Korean