Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - RENTER MUST BE PRESENT AT CHECK IN.RENTER MUST BE PRESENT AT CHECK IN.
- NO BURNING OF CANDLES, INCENSE, MOSQUITO COILS OR OTHER INCENDIARY DEVICES ALLOWED INDOORS.
- 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM REQUIRED ON HOLIDAYS, MAXIMUM 10 GUESTS ON PROPERTY AT A TIME AND NO MORE THAN 5 REGISTERED GUESTS OVERNIGHT AT ANYTIME.
- CREDIT CARD HOLDER AT TIME OF BOOKING MUST BE PRESENT AT TIME OF CHECK IN AND AN OCCUPANT FOR THE DURATION OF THE STAY.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by KatherineAsk a question
Matt and Katt are both Bahamian born and raised. They have both worked in the Tourism industry for their adult lives in one capacity or another. Matt has lived in Bimini all his life and Katt has lived here for the past 24 years.
Why Katherine chose Alice Town
Bimini is full of friendly people and unique experiences that you would miss out on should you stay at a resort. We pay special attention to detail and are here to assist should the need arise. Bimini's past and future are near and dear to our hearts and we want you to live it and love it the way that we do so that you will always want to come back and visit again and again.
What makes this Townhouse unique
You can't get any closer to the beach than this!